300x250 AD TOP

6/08/2012

Tagged under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

VOCALOID recommended

konbanwa minna ((O (^ ∇ ^) o)) Neko☆Sky desu. now I will discuss about my Favorites Singer from VOCALOID.
Ok, actually, I'm just liking Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, and GUMI. but the most I like is GUMI. How could I have liking her ? then, you must watch and hear beautiful voice from her.
watch and listen this...
Mozaik Role
this the first song that I heard from her. the first time I heard this song, I instantly fell in love with her music. SASUGA DECO*27 \(´▽`)/



Torinoaiuta
that's illustration's so epic and so sad I think. F*ck for "cowok PHP" Щ(ºДºщ)


Eyesight Test
Uoooooo !! I like this song because this melody is different from the others and also her glasses (,,><,,) megane-chan ~

Pedal Heart
every time I watch this, it's remind me of anime Kimi Ni Todoke :3

ok, that just a few songs that I like from GUMI. now is Megurine Luka (=w=)ノ

Palette
UOOOOOOOH ! Really like her voice ((O (> ∇ <) o))

Just Be Friends
I think all of you already familiar with this one song. will be perfect hear this song when you are GALAU.

and now, about Hatsune Miku's song. yeah, she's a DIVA of virtual singer. 

ok, the first song is Shinkai Summit
there's no reason, I'm just liking her music ♪♪

Romeo And Cinderella

Ai Kotoba

Melt

YUMEYUME

Hey Baby, look this way ! / kochimuitte, baby !
so Kawaii voice and face ~ (☆ ▽ ☆)

ok, actually there are so many songs that I liked from VOCALOID. but, I think that's all enough for now. nee, see you in next posting ~ jaa nee ~


0 lies waiting for:

Posting Komentar

Leave a comment please (๑ ' ⌣ ' ๑)