300x250 AD TOP

6/06/2012

Tagged under: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Work in Progress

DON'T DARE TO GRAP AS YOURS !! MADE BY ME, Neko☆Sky. DON'T CLAIM AS YOURS !! COPY CATS PROHIBITED !! Lineart with SAI, coloring with MyPaint. and this is my original character, UNI ~ 
really need comment (ノ> <)ノ
*click for enlarge

10 lies waiting for:

  1. sankyuu ~ (ノ^ ^)ノ
    do you have any correction on my project ?

    BalasHapus
  2. You're welcome~
    Correction? Let me see...
    1. I think her body is too thin or maybe she's too high?
    2.The hand is a bit wierd... But don't worry, I'm bad in drawing hand too..
    Overall it's very nice...
    Btw, I'm doing a project [link]
    Did you have any suggestion for her cloth?

    BalasHapus
  3. I think you're right. she's so thin. ( ⌣́_ ⌣̀)
    yeah, hand is the hardest part to draw.
    nee, sankyuu marlitza-chan ^^

    wow !! that's cute !!
    cloth ? um, I think gothloli or seifuku is good ~

    BalasHapus
  4. Yea... You're welcome~ ^^

    Really? I even haven't draw her eye =="
    Oh... Did you have any suggestion for her emotion?

    BalasHapus
  5. Tsundere? I think it will be hard to draw it... --"

    BalasHapus
  6. hmm, I think it's so easy.

    BalasHapus
  7. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/164/3/1/line_art_my_oc_by_marlitza-d53b0dh.jpg

    It's the finnished line

    BalasHapus

Leave a comment please (๑ ' ⌣ ' ๑)