300x250 AD TOP

5/20/2012

Tagged under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My Projects

Ohayou minna (≧∇≦)/
I'm sorry for disappeared for so looooong enough. yes, this is another projects when I disappeared. 
First project

This project I made for my beloved friend, Amel. I made this on January 5, 2012. Inspired from Heart no kuni Alice.
Second project
Do you know Norie Otobe from Glass Mask ? yeah, actually I'm really like her. her evil mind and her talent is great combination. Who would have thought if she has a pretty face behind her glasses. but, she's just a Imitator ヽ(´ー`)┌ Sketch using MyPaint.
and this is Norie Otobe after coloring. sorry, for the flower behind her. you know, it's really difficult for amateur like me. coloring using MyPaint.( ̄□ ̄;)
Third project
sorry, I totally forgot the date of making this. this is for my friend, irma. yeah, she has a big bobbs you know ? happy bobbs \(゜゜)/
Fourth project
I made this on April 30, 2012. for my friend too, April X9 happy b'day sista :D Inspired from touhou. Lineart and coloring using MyPaint.
Fifth project
Collab with DarkSchneider XD I made this on May 17, 2012. Sketch by DarkSchneider, Lineart and Coloring by me. Aisaka's hair... FAIL !! _| ̄|O
I use SAI for the lineart and MyPaint for the coloring.
Sixth project
this is  just another doodle. yeah !  my new OC. but I haven't think about her name. can you give me some opinion ? 
seventh project
morooka takuya (≧∇≦)/ I like him so bad. he's from majikoi (maji de watashi ni koi shinasai) visual novel. see also sketch of him in here.
yeah, that's all that I want to share to you. thanks for reading and sorry for my bad engrish _(._.)_ see you in next posting dechuu (・∀・)/

8 lies waiting for:

  1. WOw!!! It's really amazing!

    BalasHapus
  2. Wlc~
    Can you teach me how to draw like that? I really like your drawing! Especially the First and the fifth project!\(≧∇≦)/

    BalasHapus
  3. um, it's really difficult to teach in here ( ̄3 ̄)
    why don't you see tutor in youtube ? there's so many tutor that you can choose. (because I learned in there)
    ah, thank you for stopping by to my blog and also for liking my drawing ヽ(^。^)ノ

    BalasHapus
  4. Oh, ok! What did you use to draw the first project? That black color

    BalasHapus
  5. just pencil XD
    but the program that I used is MyPaint ~
    I love MyPaint ~

    BalasHapus
  6. nope, I use Pencil in MyPaint. I made this using MyPaint.

    BalasHapus

Leave a comment please (๑ ' ⌣ ' ๑)