300x250 AD TOP

5/27/2012

Tagged under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Dilemma...

Ohayou minna
Neko☆Sky desu ( ̄o ̄)

My exam is over now. but there's one two things that make my mind messed up. first, I'll meet my mail friend. second, I was selected to participate in math Olympiad (just selection). and the problem is Time. why ? because I made an appointment with Haruka (my mail friend) is the day before the test. it's mean, If I'm forced to come meet with Haruka, I can't study for the test. But, if I cancel my appointment, it's not polite. because I'm the one who asked. and, if I resigned from the test, it's mean that I'm not responsible. 


moreover, the opportunity to participate in this event only once in my life. I want to try it. But, i can't cancel my promise...

ukh....
what should I do ?



#np : Deco*27 - Love Distance Long Affair

2 lies waiting for:

  1. You have to decide it wisely.
    If I were you, I will cancel to meet my mail friend and study for the maths olympiad.
    As you said, the olimpiad is only once in your life. You can meet your mail friend another day right?

    BalasHapus
  2. yeah, maybe you're right. (._.)
    I have to decide which one is the best for me.

    BalasHapus

Leave a comment please (๑ ' ⌣ ' ๑)